Frederick Harris, M.D.
- Specializing in Neurosurgery, Spine & Neck care, Lumbar surgery and Spinal deformity
- Undergraduate of Southern University and A&M College (Mechanical Engineering), Masters from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Biomedical Engineering) and Medical degree from The Ohio State University
- Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the North American Spine Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, 2012
- Internship in General Surgery along with a Neurological Surgery Residency at the University of Tennessee-Memphis Health Science Center
- Licensed in Tennessee and Minnesota