Michael D. Smith, M.D.
- Specializing in surgical disorders and injuries of the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine.
- Graduate of the University of Oklahoma (Engineering), and the University of Oklahoma Medical School.
- Member of the AAOS, Cervical Spine Research Society, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society, North American Spine Society, the Hennepin County Medical Society and many more.
- Board Certified, 1991-present.
- Internship in general surgery and Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals.
- Fellowship in spine surgery at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Active Licensure: Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.