Edward W. Kelly, M.D.
- General Orthopedics with specialties in arthritic, traumatic, and sports injuries to the shoulder, elbow and knee; interest in total joint reconstruction, trauma, sports, hand, foot, ankle, and pediatric orthopedics.
- Graduate of the University of St. Thomas (St. Paul, Minnesota), and the Mayo Medical School (Rochester, Minnesota).
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the Minnesota Orthopedic Society.
- Board Certified, 2004.
- Fellowship in Sports/Shoulder and Elbow surgery from the Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Center in Melbourne, Australia.
- Orthopedic Residency at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine (Rochester, Minnesota).