Stephen L. Olmsted, M.D.
- Specializes in the practice of hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery.
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Member of the AAOS, American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Medical Association.
- Board Certified, 1998.
- Certificate for Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery, 2001.
- Internship in general surgery and Residency in Orthopedic Surgery from the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in hand, upper extremity, and microvascular surgery at the University of California, Davis