Jeffrey C. Dick, M.D.
- Specializing in surgical disorders and injuries of the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine.
- Graduate of University of Minnesota, and University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Member of the AAOS, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society, North American Spine Society, and the Hennepin County Medical Society.
- Board Certified, 1995.
- Internship in general surgery at Hennepin County Medical Center and Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Fellowship in spine surgery at the University of Wisconsin
- Active Licensure: Minnesota, Wisconsin and Montana